Thursday, March 6, 2008

crown with color


I will let you know more, about my logo and my color that i have chosen, first, my logo is a crown, with the heart inside, and the symbol from my name "R" from retno.I am a lovable girl, I like do every thing, which is has message or meaning relating to love.I am seldom going angry with others, and I try to make people like me because I am sure with the love that I bring for them, will returns to me, and it becomes like love circle in our relationship.

About the color, I think the pink color that i have used represented about serenity.Pink is the symbol from love, romantic, and something closer like that.So, I chose pink to fill my crown. And the yellow from my logo represented about glory.So, the complete meaning is, I am as a queen, who wants to be a leader, going to create love environment, and have vision to get the glory of love from this.

No comments: